This time, the staff of the latest “dragon and freckles of the princess” Mamoru Hosoda Who? I would like to tell you about.
The release date of the new movie “Ryu to Soba Kasumi no Hime” directed by Mamoru Hosoda, who worked on popular movies such as “Summer Wars”, “Wolf Children’s Rain and Snow”, and “The Boy and the Beast”, is finally approaching.
The other day, the preview video was lifted, and as the characters gradually became clear, at the same time, I was wondering what kind of staff was involved!
Who is the staff member of Mamoru Hosoda’s new movie “Ryu to Soba Kasumi no Hime” ?
Includes spoilers for “Dragon and Belle Princess”!
Please browse at your own risk.
- “Belle”｜Character design by Jin Kim of “Frozen”
- “Belle”｜Eric Wong is in charge of designing the virtual world <U>
- ”Belle”｜Directed by Wolfwalkers Tom Moore & Ross Stuart
- ”Belle”｜Emi Shinozaki is in charge of Belle’s dress design
- ”Belle”｜Kunihiko Morinaga is in charge of Belle’s dress design
- Belle”｜Daiki Tsuneta (millennium parade) creates the main theme <U>
- Staff list of director Mamoru Hosoda’s “Belle”!
- Staff list of director Mamoru Hosoda’s “Belle”! ｜ Related articles
- Staff list of director Mamoru Hosoda’s “Belle”! ｜ Summary
“Belle”｜Character design by Jin Kim of “Frozen”
Jim Kim worked on the character design for the main character “Belle”.
At Walt Disney Animation Studios, Jin Kim, who has worked on numerous character designs such as “Frozen,” “Tangled,” “Big Hero 6,” and “Moana and the Legendary Sea,” Work on character design for Diva Bell. Director Jin Kim and Hosoda, who respected each other’s works, met in Los Angeles when “Mirai of the Future” began to be nominated for the US Academy Awards and Hosoda’s work flew to the world. We talked about creative together someday. This time, director Hosoda officially requested the design production of the diva bell, and the creative co-starring that each other was eager for was realized.
“Belle”｜Eric Wong is in charge of designing the virtual world <U>
British architectural designer Eric Wong designed the virtual world <U> called “another reality” .
Eric Wong, an up-and-coming British architect / designer living in London, was in charge of the concept art for <U>, which attracts more than 5 billion people around the world. Director Hosoda himself searched for a universal and international super-giant Internet space as a person who can creatively draw from both architecture and design, and realized it with his own hope.
”Belle”｜Directed by Wolfwalkers Tom Moore & Ross Stuart
Directors Tom Moore and Ross Stuart were the directors who greatly influenced the outcome of the film .
Five films have been awarded to the Academy Awards, including “Wolfwalker,” which was nominated for the 93rd Academy Awards for Feature Animation, “Song of the Sea, Umi no Uta,” and “The Secret of Kells and Brendan.” The staff, including director Tom Moore and Ross Stuart of Cartoon Saloon, an Irish animation studio that has been nominated for the film, are joining the film!
”Belle”｜Emi Shinozaki is in charge of Belle’s dress design
Daisuke Iga has been in charge of costume design for Mamoru Hosoda’s work since “Wolf Children and Rain and Snow”.
Introduced by Daisuke Iga , flower artist “Emi Shinozaki” is also participating in this work.
”Belle”｜Kunihiko Morinaga is in charge of Belle’s dress design
In addition, Kunihiko Morinaga, the designer of the brand “Unrealage” , is also participating as a costume to wear at the concert .
Belle”｜Daiki Tsuneta (millennium parade) creates the main theme <U>
It has been revealed that the music group “millennium parade” led by Daiki Tsuneta has teamed up with director Mamoru Hosoda for the first time to produce the main theme “U” !
Staff list of director Mamoru Hosoda’s “Belle”!
* () Indicates staff who are expected to be in charge
Original / Screenplay / Director Mamoru Hosoda
Animation Director Hiroyuki Aoyama
CG Animation Director Takaaki Yamashita
CG Character Design Jim Kim, Keiichi Akiya
CG Director Ryo Horibe, Yohei Shimozawa
Art Director Nobutaka Ike
Production Design Yasuri Uejo, Eric Wong
Music Director / Music Tadashi Iwasaki Sei
music Ludvig Forssell, Bando Yudai
color design Osamu Mikasa
director of photography RiAmaneYoshi, Manabu Katono Kei Machida
Daisuke costumes Iga, Kunihiko Morinaga, Emi Shinozaki
editing Shigeru Nishiyama
re-recording mixer Chuji Sato
Super Valentin Ising sound editor Masatoshi Katsumata
music supervisor Chiharu Takayuki
Casting Director Satoshi Masuda
Planning / Production Studio Map
Director Tom Moore, Ross Stuart
Performance Ensemble FOVE
Chorus Guidance Yukiko Fujisawa Main Theme Daiki Tsuneta
Choreographer Masako Yasumoto
Staff list of director Mamoru Hosoda’s “Belle”! ｜ Related articles
- Why this movie is said to be similar to “Summer Wars”!Are the dragon and the princess of buckwheat similar to Summer Wars? As a result of verification, “Three things in common! 』\
- Actually, the pakuri of “Beauty and the Beast”! ??“Belle and Belle Princess” is really a pakuri of “Beauty and the Beast”! ??
- Kochi Prefecture “Dragon Soba” Sanctuary Pilgrimage!Where is “Belle and Belle Princess” in Kochi? List of sacred places that became the stage!
- What is the voice actor of that character?List of voice actor casts for “Ryu to Belle no Hime” | What role is that voice actor?
Staff list of director Mamoru Hosoda’s “Belle”! ｜ Summary
This, in fact that who the staff of the latest “dragon and freckles of the princess” Mamoru Hosoda? To summarize.
- Directed by Tom Moore and Ross Stuart
- Avatar character design by Jim Kim
- Virtual world design is Eric Wong
- The main theme is Daiki Tsuneta (millennium parade)
The “bell” drawn by Jim Kim is cute!
And you will be overwhelmed by the world view of the virtual world <U>!
I want to enjoy it in the theater as soon as possible.