Shin Evangelion Movie version attendee benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “Angel Blood” .
What is Angel Blood! ??
what kinds of effects are there?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is Angel Blood?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Official Name: Angel Blood
Owned by: Wille
User: Shikinami Asuka Langley
Aircraft: General-purpose Humanoid Battle Weapon Android Evangelion Regular Practical Type New Unit 2 α (Nikoichi Type)
Immediately after Asuka became an apostle, it was “Angel Blood” that was driven into the right arm
of the new Unit 2 α . It seems that the new Unit 2 α was also apostled or strengthened .
As a result, the new Unit 2 α becomes super huge while emitting light. There was a ring of angels overhead.
Asuka uses a sealing pillar in her left eye to hold down the “Ninth Apostle.”
When driving the stop signal plug into Unit 13, he pulled out the sealing pillar himself to neutralize the AT field and released the power of the apostle.
What is Angel Blood?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is Angel Blood?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Summary
So, this time I have explained about “Angel Blood” .
- It means “blood of the apostle”.
- Immediately after Asuka became an apostle, it was used on the right arm of the new Unit 2 α.
- The new Unit 2 α has been apostolic or strengthened.
- When used, it emits light and becomes super huge. There is a ring of angels overhead.
The scene of pulling out the sealing pillar from Asuka’s left eye was an indescribable image.
Personally, I wanted the second machine, which was a little more apostolic, to play an active role, but how was everyone?