Shin Evangelion Movie version attendee benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “Anti-L system” .
What is an anti-L system! ??
What kind of device is it?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is an anti-L system? ｜ Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Official name: Anti-L system
If the value called “L barrier” is high, humans will become LCL and become an orange liquid, and the earth, buildings, trees, etc. will become core and turn red.
A device that returns the value of the “L barrier” to the standard value and restores the cored earth .
It also prevents the invasion of core.
If this device is working, humans can operate without becoming LCL.
Appearance scene of anti-L system | Evangelion:3.0+1.01
It appeared at the beginning 10 minutes and 40 seconds, which was released before the movie was released.
With the restoration of the Euronerf No. 1 sealed pillar, the anti-L system is in operation at the same time.
The core Euronerv facility has been successfully restored.
However, it is an unknown device and has not been clarified yet.
Click here for the keywords that appear in this video .
- General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion Regular practical type (Ville Custom) Unit 8 β Temporary battle form
- Euronerv No. 1 Seal Pillar
- EVANGELION Mark.44A
- EVANGELION Mark.44B (Fortwo Bee)
- EVANGELION Mark.4444C (Forty Sea)
What is an anti-L system? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is an anti-L system? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Summary
So, this time I have explained about “anti-L system” .
- Owned by: Wille
- Return the value of “L barrier” to the standard value.
- Restore the cored earth.
- When it goes live, it returns to an environment where humans can work again.
Actually, this anti-L system was still an undeveloped system.