Attendee benefits for the movie version of Shin Evangelion, commonly known as “Asuka Booklet”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “DSRV” .
What is DSRV! ??
When? Where did you come out?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is DSRV?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME
Official name: DSRV
Passengers: Ritsuko Akagi, Maya Ibuki, Midori Kitakami, and 3 other operators
It appeared at the beginning 10 minutes and 40 seconds, which was released before the movie was released, so many of you may already know it.
The capsule-shaped aircraft used to restore the Euronerf No. 1 Seal Pillar and activate the anti-L system.
There are 6 passengers.
It is descending from Wunder and landing on the Euronerf No. 1 Seal Pillar.
The escort is equipped with ” General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion regular practical type (Ville Custom) Unit 8 β temporary battle form “, and the following Eva appears as an enemy during work.
What is DSRV?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is DSRV?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME｜ Summary
So , this time I have explained about ” DSRV “.
- Affiliation: Wille
- Passengers: Ritsuko Akagi, Maya Ibuki, Midori Kitakami, and 3 other operators
- Used in the restoration work of Euronerv No. 1 Sealed Pillar
- Euronerf No. 1 Capsule-shaped aircraft landed on the sealed pillar
- The escort was equipped with a Unit 8 β temporary battle form.
It’s a completely inconspicuous aircraft, but it’s definitely indispensable for the execution of the operation.
Well, is this DSRV like this?