The contents of this booklet, which describes the special benefits for visitors to the movie version of Shin Evangelion, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer” [Notes on spoilers] , are lined with the important keywords of this work.
This time, I will explain one of them, “The Gates of Hell” .
What is the Gates of Hell! ??
How is it different from the Guf door?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is the Gates of Hell? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Gates of hell
A large black hole that opens in the sky when certain conditions are met. A reddish rainbow color spreads on the ripples, and at the same time, phenomena such as third impact and force impact occur.
What is a Guf door? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
In the play, it is used in almost the same way as the Gates of Hell.
According to Hebrew mythology, behind the Guf door is the Guf’s room, where the souls of all children are born.
What are the Gates of Hell and the Door of Guf? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What are the Gates of Hell and the Door of Guf? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Summary
So , this time I have explained about “The Gates of Hell and the Door of Guf “.
- The Gates of Hell and the Door of Guf are almost synonymous
- By opening the gates of hell, third impact and force impact will occur
- A big black hole in the sky. With iridescent ripples.
It’s the purpose of Gendou, a phenomenon that occurs in the process of force impact.
Ville is working to prevent it.