Shin Evangelion Movie version attendee benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “KREDIT” .
What is KREDIT! ??
What kind of organization?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is KREDIT? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Official name: KREDIT
Affiliation: Support group created by Wille
Meaning of “credit” in German.
A support group created by Ville.
We also support the third village where Toji Suzuhara and Kensuke Aida live.
Food is distributed three times a week. It is also responsible for trading with other villages.
KREDIT | Ryoji Kaji (boy) | Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Cradito has selected an area with a thin L barrier and is conducting a “restoration experiment.”
So worked What is, Ryoji Kaji boy (14 years old).
I don’t know that my parents are Misato Katsuragi and Ryoji Kaji.
Misato Katsuragi is alive, but decides that “I can’t do anything like a mother. I will protect my child as a villain” and will not meet.
Ryoji Kaji is dying to stop the third impact.
What is KREDIT? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is KREDIT? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Summary
So , this time I have explained about “KREDIT” .
- Support group created by Wille
- Food is distributed three times a week.
- It also trades with other villages.
- Ryoji Kaji (boy) is working.
- Meaning of “credit” in German.
Well, to put it simply, it is a support organization, an organization created by Ville who is helping the reconstruction .