Attendee benefits for the movie version of Shin Evangelion, commonly known as “Asuka Booklet”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “L5 (El Five)” .
What is “L5” in the first place! ??
When did you come out?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is L5 (El Five)? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Abbreviation: L5 (El Five)
Official name: Lagrange point
One of the origins of an equilateral triangle formed when the earth and the sun are on one side in the orbit of the earth. It is said that L4 is ahead of the earth and L5 is behind the earth.
When did L5 (El Five) come out? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Ville has separated the seed storage unit in outer space before the final battle, Operation Yamato.
The point of L5 is the point where the seed storage unit is separated .
What is L5 (El Five)? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is L5 (El Five)? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Summary
So , this time I have explained about ” L5 (El Five) “.
- Abbreviation: L5 (El Five)
- Official name: Lagrange point
- One of the origins of an equilateral triangle formed when the earth and the sun are on one side in the orbit of the earth.
- Where Ville stagnated the seed storage unit.
I’m not familiar with the universe at all, so I looked it up, but I’m afraid this is correct.