Shin Evangelion Movie version attendee benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “Minus Universe” .
What is the minus universe! ??
What kind of place is it?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is the minus universe?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME
Also called the back universe.
There is a Golgoda object, and your wish will come true.
Humans cannot recognize this space, and the world of memory is projected.
The video of the first machine VS the thirteenth machine , which was also in the preview video, is this minus universe. It was a battle scene in the world of Shinji’s memory.
In Wunder, you cannot cross the door of Guf, and if you are in the Kai Unit 8 plus four-in-one state, you can stay in the minus universe.
Quantum teleport can be used for Gendou on the 13th machine.
Shinji calls on Rei Ayanami, who got on the first machine from Kai No. 8, and teleports.
What is the minus universe?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is the minus universe?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME｜ Summary
So, this time I have explained about “Minus Universe” .
- The space behind the guff door, also known as the back universe.
- There is a Golgoda object, and your wish will come true.
- Humans cannot recognize this space, and the world of memory is projected.
- It will be the battlefield of the first machine VS the thirteenth machine.
- You can stay if you are in the Kai Unit 8 Plus for In One state.
- Quantum teleportation is possible.
Just before Shinji teleported to the first machine, Gendou didn’t understand the meaning of “Is it okay?” To Rei Ayanami.
Do you understand?