Shin Evangelion Movie version attendee benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “Eva Opfer Type” .
What is Eva Op Fur Type! ??
What kind of aircraft is it?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is Opfer ? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
In the play, it refers to the aircraft that appears as Adams’ vessel, but ” it is unknown what the sacrifice is for “
- Is it because the pilot is sacrificed?
- Is it because it will be sacrificed as the main engine of NHG ?
- Will it be sacrificed in the impact ritual?
- Is it because it will be the victim of Kai Unit 8?
What is Eva Opfur Type?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
Type name: EVA Opfer Type
Passenger: Advanced Ayanami Series
Aircraft name: EVANGELION Mark.09-A, EVANGELION Mark.10, EVANGELION Mark.11, EVANGELION Mark.12
Refers to Mark.09-Mark.12, the aircraft made as “Adams’s vessel”.
The pilot seems to be the Advanced Ayanami series made as “Adams’s Vessel Sacrifice”.
A ray of light can be emitted from the eye. Pattern blue. A fairly high-performance erosion type.
Wunder’s original main engine, “EVANGELION Mark.09-A”, has taken all control of Wunder with its erosion ability.
What is Eva Opfur Type?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 ｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is Eva Opfur Type?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 ｜ Summary
So , this time I have explained about “Eva Opfer Type” .
- Opfer means “sacrifice” in German.
- It is unknown what the “sacrifice” is for.
- Affiliation: NERV
- Passenger: Advanced Ayanami Series
- Aircraft name: EVANGELION Mark.09-A-Mark.12
- A newly built aircraft for pilot boarding.
- It emits light rays from the eyes and has a fairly high-performance erosion ability.
What was the “sacrifice” for?
Did you understand?