The contents of this booklet, which describes the special benefits for visitors to the movie version of Shin Evangelion, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer” [Notes on spoilers] , are lined with the important keywords of this work.
This time, I will explain one of them, “overlapping” .
What is overlapping! ??
What do you mean?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What is overlapping? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01
This is overlapping .
Prey on another individual and gain the ability of the predator.
In the movie version of Shin Evangelion, Mali’s Kai No. 8 has this overlapping ability.
Mali is preying on “EVANGELION Mark.09-A” that hijacked Wunder and “EVANGELION Mark.10, EVANGELION Mark.11, EVANGELION Mark.12” that are Nerv’s Evangelion and Adams’ vessels. increase.
What is overlapping? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is overlapping? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01｜ Summary
So, this time I have explained about ” overlapping “.
- Gain the ability of the opponent by preying.
- Kai No. 8 is equipped with overlapping capabilities.
- In Shineva, Kai Unit 8 preys on Evangelion Mark.9-12.
Due to this overlapping, Mali’s Kai No. 8 is really strong.
I was able to work in the back space, and as a result I was able to save Shinji.
Thanks to this overlapping!