Shin Evangelion Movie version attendee benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “VD barrier” .
What is a VD barrier! ??
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
What does VD stand for? ｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME
What does “VD” stand for?
I did a lot of research, but couldn’t find a suitable answer.
Of course there is no official announcement …
What is a VD barrier?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME
The VD barrier is a “barrier to prevent intrusion” inside the AAA Wunder .
During Operation Yamato, Wunder will be disabled by NHG’s 4th ship Gebet at the 3rd layer of the L Barrier .
Then, it is eroded by EVANGELION Mark.09-A , which is the original Wunder’s main engine, and all the controls are taken over by NERV.
At the time of the invasion, “VD barrier” came out as the final defense line in Wunder, and immediately after breaking through this VD barrier, control was taken away.
What is a VD barrier?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME｜ Related Articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is a VD barrier?｜Evangelion:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME｜ Summary
So , this time, “What is a VD barrier?” “ We have to explain.
- “Barrier to prevent invasion” in Wunder, positioned as the final defense line.
- When eroded by EVANGELION Mark.09-A, it broke through the VD barrier.
- If the VD barrier is breached, even the control will be hijacked.
Even in the play, there is no detailed explanation.
By the way, there were quite a few erosion-type apostles …