Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version Visitor Benefits, commonly known as “Asuka Flyer”
In the contents of this booklet, which says [Caution for spoilers] , the important keywords of this work are lined up.
This time, I will explain one of them, “General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion test first machine” .
Which aircraft is the first test aircraft! ??
What are the characteristics of the aircraft?
Includes spoilers for “Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version”!
Please browse at your own risk.
- General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion test first machine
- What is the difference between the first test machine and the thirteenth machine? ｜ Features
- What is the first test machine? ｜ Evangelion:3.0+1.01 ｜ Related articles
- What is the first test machine? ｜ Evangelion:3.0+1.01 ｜ Summary
General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion test first machine
Official name: General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion test first machine
Passenger: Shinji Ikari
What I actually saw in the play was the final part from the failure of Operation Yamato of Ville to the ending, but it demonstrated its aircraft performance as the main engine of AAA Wunder , and it is lacking in Ville. Existence that cannot be done.
The first machine, which was stored as the main engine of Wunder, was robbed by Gendou, but Shinji warped from Kai No. 8 to the first machine by calling Ayanami in the minus universe and boarded. It is possible to act even in the minus universe. There was Ayanami original in the entry plug.
Until now, the highest sync rate with Shinji was 400%. However, in this work, it is said that the synchronization rate is 0%, and it was thought that it would not start even if you boarded, but the actual synchronization rate was “∞ (infinity)”.
When Shinji boarded, both hands and feet of the first machine were missing, but the first machine has been restored to its original state due to the synchronization rate and Shinji’s awakening.
In the minus universe, he fights with Gendou’s No. 13 machine, but he has no teeth at all. Shinji decides to talk with Gendou.
Shinji Ikari’s mother, Yui Ikari, continued to exist in the first machine .
What is the difference between the first test machine and the thirteenth machine? ｜ Features
At first glance, it looks exactly like “Unit 1 and Unit 13”, but let’s firmly control the difference.
- Owned by Ville
- Two eyes
- The aircraft color is a purple base and the accent color is a green emission color.
- Single entry system
- 2 arms
- The desired aircraft. Longinus’s spear transforms into “The Spear of Hope Cassius” .
- Maneuvered by Shinji Ikari.
- Ayanami original and Yui Ikari of mother are taken in.
- Owned by NERV
- 4 eyes and the line next to them
- The aircraft colors are purple base, accent colors, and emission colors of green, yellow, and red.
- Double entry system
- 4 arms
- God’s body. Airframe of despair. There is no deformation of the Longinus spear .
- In Shineva, Shikinami original and Kaworu Nagisa clone are in control
- Gendou has been taken in.
What is the first test machine? ｜ Evangelion:3.0+1.01 ｜ Related articles
- [Super complete guide! ] A complete collection of spoilers and commentary for the movie version of Shineva!
- Totoro is hiding in Shineva! ??
- Shineva Quotations! Do you understand everything?
What is the first test machine? ｜ Evangelion:3.0+1.01 ｜ Summary
So, this time I have explained about “the first test machine” .
- Official name: General-purpose humanoid decisive weapon Android Evangelion test first machine
- Affiliation: Wille
- Passenger: Shinji Ikari (Ayanami original and Yui Ikari are included)
- It was used as the main engine of AAA Wunder .
- The meaning of “examination” is unknown.
- Called the “Aircraft of Hope,” it transforms into the “Spear of Hope Cassius” when you pick up the Holy Spear .
- The synchronization rate with Shinji is “∞ (infinity)”
The above features can be raised.
After all, it is an important aircraft that is the axis of this animation.
If you understand it well, you can enjoy it even more.